Sunday 11 September 2011

Wedding on my mind


Just went to a wedding in beautiful St. George, UT. Thought I'd share some of my latest wedding inspirations :)

Table markers for a travel-inspired wedding

Love a good barn wedding :)

I like the burlap/linen with pretty calligraphy

The tented feel of the imperfectly striped fabric is great

Love this color palette! Great mix of fonts too

I'm a fan of hand-drawn maps

So pretty how the letters on the right "LOVE" are watercolored

Really like the overlapping watercolors on the right here too

Cute little menu could serve as a party favor too

Love notes as origami prettiness

I like the vintagey feel of the mason jar and hobnail vase

Succulents are pretty

Could use as a table marker too

Names on rocks

I like the coordinating-but-not-identical look

My mom and grandma both used ranunculus in their weddings...so I will too. Aren't they pretty?

I like the idea of incorporating bronze/copper tones

Worn board as a centerpiece runner...nice and rustic

Drinking glasses with nametags to find your seat

Fans with wedding party details and a word search on back

Pretty, loose, natural hair

Burlap runner

Bunting


I kind of have a theme going on....nice and rustic, natural, organic, easy-going is how I want mine to go down. Not at all fussy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment