Sunday 20 March 2011

Computer Dump Day

I just like this.

tie dye drop cloth?


Ethnic-inspired living room

Recipes of the week, cuz I'm terrible at thinking up stuff on the spot

Big canvas with art pics

Cheerful kitchen

Easier to do doors with tinfoil

Hanger instead of bulletin board


Pillow ribbon

Heart poster

Back corner...mirrored cabinet

Hooks + mirror for my yellow/gray frame

Eclectic thrifted livingroom

Maps + construction paper

Spruce up lightswitches

Ladder as scarf display

Cute nursery idea

Army cot, wrapped in fabric and with cushion on top



Cutout art--can do on photoshop?



Dresser transformed into island

Cheery yellow drapes

Eclectic/ethnic inspired

Brain poster


Tool box as wine holder


Grommets on doors

Positioning of livingroom

Rolling cart as shelving

Cheery bedroom

Cute baby mobile

Hanging sail over bed

Garden stool + kelly green/yellow and gray stripes

Tissue paper overlaps

I like the whole room. Barcart as end table and cart

Worn finish on small table

Relaxed feel to room, worn chairs

Ribbon on bottom of couch

Back screens....pattern

Cheery livingroom and mirror-front cabinets

I'm in love with this mirror, and am trying to figure out where I can put it if I have my bf laser-cut a similar model

DIY lamp...same idea could be used for many different shapes

Grommet on leather on dresser. YES.

Spray-painted cookie tray as regular tray

Golden beanbags as bookends...chic!





2 comments:

  1. Cute site! I followed the ladder pin on pinterest and it brought me here. I was looking for ideas on how to display my scarfs at my salon! Again cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete